At Monkey Paw Creative, we’re not just advertising types. We’re authors as well. Because of this, we understand the unique challenges that authors face.
Our author services are the same methods we use to sell our own books and create a brand for ourselves in the wild world of books. We offer the services below but, since we’re always trying new things ourselves, don’t be surprised if other services pop up from time to time.
Monkey Paw Author Branding Package $875
You are your brand. It’s important to keep a consistent look and feel that properly communicates your image across all of your endeavors.
The package includes:
- Author identity (name design) & branding platform
- Twitter header image
- Facebook header image
- Blog header (if you need one)
- Web site header and graphics
Author Branding A La Carte
If you don’t want all of the elements from the branding package, you can request them individually. Each item does require that an author identity be created first.
– Author identity (name design) & branding platform – $500 (required)
– Twitter header image – $100
– Facebook header image – $100
– Blog header – $100
– Web site header and graphics – $200
Monkey Paw Author Websites
A website is a crucial element for every author. It should represent your brand and complement your books.
Monkey Paw Web Package $785
This website includes 5 Pages and all written content will be provided by the author:
1. Book synopsis / description page
2. About the author page
3. Excerpts/Reviews page
4. Blog (optional)
5. Contact page
- Link(s) to sell your books to consumers online (via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords, etc. )
- Links to your social media pages
- One year of free website hosting
- Your choice of TWO website layout templates
- Custom website header to match author branding
Monkey Paw Author Ad Graphics
Marketing your books is just about as important as writing the books, so your ad graphics need to be great. They need to represent the book and get people to want to know more. We have had great success with our ad graphics on both Facebook & Bookbub.
Not all authors are looking for the same thing with their book marketing. We have found that it is on a per case basis depending on what kind of ad an author wants. Some want conceptual campaigns and others want single images with the book and type. Some are on multiple platforms and others are on one. We approach each one differently, so they are custom to the author. Please let us know what you are looking for and we will be happy to give you an estimate.